Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 Ways to Make Money Online

Hey Everyone. So I've been taking surveys and figuring out how to make money online since 2009 right after college graduation (I graduated a semester late and the market had tanked so I was siting at home, jobless and bored). So three years later, I'm here to tell you which sites I still use, and which ones I've long ditched. I will be listing a couple a day.


1. HCD Surveys

This survey site I've been using since 2009. The surveys are short and sweet and you can get between 100 points ($1) to 500 points ($5). If you are disqualified, you will received 10 points ($0.10).

Advantages: Pays by check; takes up to six weeks. Even if you don't qualify for a survey, you still get paid (a lot of survey sites do not offer that).

Disadvantages: Not that many surveys. Must reply as soon as possible, since surveys fill up quickly.

Click on the picture to sign up! :)

Search & Win




2. Swagbucks.com

This is by far one of my favorite sites. It's a search and win site. It's just like google.com, but when you search, there's the possibility of winning virtual bucks, which you can then use to redeem prizes. The prize that gets you the most "bang for your buck" is the $5 amazon.com gift cards. You can redeem up to five of the same gift card per month, so that's $25 in amazon.com gift cards!

Things you can do everyday to win swagbucks:

a. Get the toolbar (just for having it you get 1 swagbuck a day)
b. Look for swagcodes (these are codes you enter in the top right hand corner to win more swagbucks; they can be found on the blog or twitter; if you need hints, email me!)
c. Download the Swagbucks mobile phone app to get 50 swagbucks/ day just by watching TV. Just turn on the app and let the movies play!
d. Go to swagbucks.com > earn > NOSO > skip all the adds and get 2 swagbucks
e. Take the daily poll for 1 swagbuck.


3. Ebates.com

Do you shop online? Then this is the perfect site for you! Get cashback for every purchase you make from Old Navy to American Eagle to Babies R Us. It ranges from 1% to 20% depending on which store you're buying from. They pay though paypal or by check every 4 months or so as long as your balance is >$5. So shop away and let the money add up! 

1 comment:

  1. I've tried several methods on making money online, some online survey sites are awful and I've found some scams, however I've found This one (click here) that has really worked for me, making some easy $ right now, I highly recomend it :)

    ReplyDelete